Looking for a Fertility and Pregnancy Acupuncturist on the Gold Coast?
Emily Warren ~ is a registered Chinese medicine acupuncturist and integrative womb hara practitioner focused on women’s health, natural and medically assisted fertility support, pregnancy and post-natal conditions. Emily also assists stress and sleep issues, skin problems and maintaining skin integrity through cosmetic acupuncture.
About Emily, and her Passion for Women's Health:
Emily’s affinity with natural health started in childhood, so following school she started her career as a reflexologist, massage therapist and later skin technician, before completing a Bachelor of Health Science (acupuncture). Besides her formal studies, Emily has also studied tantric practice, evolutionary astrology, and practiced kundalini yoga and martial arts to enrich her knowledge of self-development, movement for medicine and unlocking patterns and learned behaviours that hold us back in our lives. When Emily went through her own journey of endometriosis, it sparked an intrigue in treating women’s health and thus landed her where she is today- helping other women on their own health journeys. A mother herself, who advocates for other mothers and mums to be, to feel empowered in their new transition in life, Emily adores supporting all pregnancy related conditions, before, during and after birth, coming from a space of compassion and understanding for this new stage of life. This also applies to women going through menopause, difficult cycles or other transitional phases. Emily also really enjoys supporting people with acupuncture for stress and sleep issues, skin related concerns and general health.
Services Emily offers in our Varsity Lakes Acupuncture clinic at Vyne Health
Acupuncture Standard Consultation: 1-hour
Womb-Hara Massage Standard Consultation: 90mins ~ Focuses on back, sacrum, coccyx release, front/hara (abdomen/womb space), can use distal acupuncture needles in this treatment to help unlock a deeper hara release, with a purpose to help create a deeper surrendering during your treatment.
- Emily does offer an additional 'Womb Hara Massage ~ Closing of the bones' 2-hours ~ please enquire here to arrange thus appointment type
Cosmetic Acupuncture: 1-hour (Focuses on body acu-points, and includes a gentle facial cleanse, facial exfoliation, gentle facial needling, face-head-neck and chest massage, cups, and moisturiser to finish)
Cosmetic Acupuncture 90mins (Body acu-points, facial cleanse, enzymatic exfoliation, facial needling, extended massage head-neck-chest, specialised facial mask, including facial cups/gua sha, finishing with a moisturising massage.
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc) Chinese Medicine Acupuncture
- Registered Acupuncturist & Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- registered with Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA) and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
Certificate of Kiiko Matsumoto Style Acupuncture - Master Nagano Series (SYD)
- Diploma in Skin Technician / Beauty Therapy / Massage
- Certificate 4 in Reflexology
- Certificate 2 in Shiatsu Massage
- Certificate 2 in Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- CPR & First Aid
- Working with Children Blue Card